- Radio interview with Gunnar Serner (1886-1947). Recording year 1943.
- Talking magazine interview with Elsi Rydsjö (1920-2015). Recording year 2006.
Signe Wennberg (1888-1977) tells us about the family. Recording year around 1975.
- Part 1: About her siblings
- Part 2: About understanding a person's life
- Brita Sjögren (1914-2003) tells us about Anna Wennberg´s life. Recording year 1986.
Anna Wennberg (1889-1988) tells us about the family. Recording year 1986.
- Part 1: About the time when Greta´s children came to Sweden
- Part 2: About an episode with Gunnar Serner
Margaret Finnell (1918-1991) talks to her sister Else. Recording year 1988.
- Part 1: Birthday song
- Part 2: About Brita, Anna, Lydia et al
Dick Ring (1930-2021) tells us about his time in Sweden. Recording year 2009.
- Part 1: About mother Kerstin
- Part 2: About the aunts Anna and Karin